Loneliness is the epidemic of the modern age. Face-to-face interaction has been replaced with online social networks, and human connection is largely absent from the lives of many. This blog broaches the following topics with reasonable consistency:
- General philosophical essays
- Discussions of interpersonal relationships, technology, and society
- How to interact compassionately with others
- Tips for meeting others, gathered through both experiences and education
- Other musings related to identity, loneliness, and social norms
- Hopefully some jokes
I hope to encourage more discourse around the future of technology and human interaction, as well as encourage discussion and thought around more general philosophical ideas.